DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Update Remote Kill DON'T DO IT!

beach_Dr

Reactions
I updated up to new version, but refused to re-sign in. I've already done that, don't know why they need to troll my information.

Got home and found this!

IMG_5232.JPG
They've made it disappear!!

It could happen to you too! Spread the word! DON'T UPDATE!!!

You sure it is really gone? Maybe it is a new cloaking device they built into the update. You know how those DJI updates go, fixes some things doesn't others, never complete. May explain why the two props and battery didn't disappear as well. We know why the landing gear and sun shade didn't, it is not OEM from DJI so it isn't covered under any updates. LOL

Any ransom note written by "Alice" in customer service?

"Dear ######## ,

Thank you for contacting DJI technical support.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your DJI Product. Please refresh the firmware through Assistant 2. Meanwhile, please update your personal information at the link below, and agree to terms and conditions. Please make a payment of $179 so that your mavic may be refreshed. Allow 48 hours for payment to be processed.

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Looking forward to your kind reply. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Alice

DJI Technical Support

Website DJI Support - Here for You

DJI – The Future of Possible"

o_O

:D ...too funny right there... Thumbswayup

Reactions: TerryJ
I updated up to new version, but refused to re-sign in. I've already done that, don't know why they need to troll my information.

Got home and found this!

View attachment 13654
They've made it disappear!!

It could happen to you too! Spread the word! DON'T UPDATE!!!

There's a "Bob" joke in there somewhere. ;)

It's true then - a new invisible long range DJI drone is carrying messages to Russia for someone in the Trump
administration. Please do not leak this information to the media.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr