DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New User - can’t create dji account I’m DOA

ElGringo

Reactions
I have an IPhone 6 . Downloaded the DJI app, tried creating a new account. It fails to login. I can even reset my password, but it can’t ever login to the app. Brand new drone , brick wall.

If your really struggling there's a modded app that doesn't need a sign in to work. Its Android though but there may be a ios version out there

i have no problem logging into the website. I just can’t log into the DJI go 4 app
First you said that you can't create an account, but now you are saying you can't log into the DJI Go 4 app. ??

Which thing is happening?

Can you list the exact steps you are following and the exact errors you are getting?

Yes. The app lets me create an account, but immediately after creation , i can’t login.

Does the DJI app require the drone to be on when logging into the app initially?

Attachments

• D4B81098-C47A-46A5-8D3B-29466ABA7830.jpeg
    D4B81098-C47A-46A5-8D3B-29466ABA7830.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
That message says you are not entering a valid login name and or password.
#1 You mistyped something either when you made the account,
#2 You mistyped something when trying to enter the account (Uppercase/lower case error. etc.)
#3 You dont have an account set up at all.

The app works. Tens of thousands of people are using it. You may need to start over completely

Dude I have a degree in Computer science. I know I’m typing all the information correct.

One person can’t have an issue because 10000 people don’t have the same problem? Hehehe that’s good stuff.

What do you mean start over completely. With the website, then the app? What’s the sequence you used?

I can do a password reset on the account i create but I cannnot log in. It’s creating the account but not giving authentication.

I have even created an account through the DJI website using a pc. No luck.
You also can’t use the same email address twice, as expected. I’m running out of extra email accounts.

Last edited:
I have an IPhone 6 . Downloaded the DJI app, tried creating a new account. It fails to login. I can even reset my password, but it can’t ever login to the app. Brand new drone , brick wall.
!!SOLVED!!

After No solutions from DJI I figured out the problem. You can not create an account using a special characters password on the DJI website, but you can create the account with those special $/ characters in the password on the app, But the account will not work.

Solution: login to the DJI website, and change your password to something that does NOT have a special characters. Just use an alphanumeric password. I’m finally able to use the app.

Reactions: genesimmons

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius