DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New v2 Mavic Air MasterScrew Props and Birds

run2jeepn

Reactions
I've noticed this last week for the first time, but blew it off. Then Saturday I couldn't fly at the park at all. I've been having small birds trying to attack my Drone. I mean they won't give up. I moved 300yds away and tried to sneak it up lower and move even farther out. Nope **** bird flew out of a tree over 300ft away and started Dive Bombing my Mavic Air. Stuck it in Sport mode and brought it down as fast as I could. Really didn't think much of this. Till I saw a couple others posting on Facebook about the same issue with the v2 Props.

Has anyone else noticed this with the v2 props.

Ive noticed that as well. In my case its not actually AN attack but i think it draws more attention to the birds than on original dji props. It looks like birds sometimes want to have a closer look on this strange white "Bird". I was flying for few days with dji props and they draw more attention with people than birds. With V2 is opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: run2jeepn
Mine was an actual Attack on my Drone. Multiple attacks. Never had this happen before to my Mavic Air. If I would have known, I'd would have swapped Props back to the OEM's and tried again to see.

It's probably because I'm more aware of flying things now, but the Swallows fly all around me when I'm cutting the grass on my riding lawn mower. We have lived in this house for about 6 years and this is the first time I've noticed this aggressive behavior. We have placed a bird house in the back fence which they have been using for years. The Swallows probably did this before in years past, but I didn't really care. My wife won't let me fly in the back yard until the birds leave for the season.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS