DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Version DJI flight simulator released today.

Guys anyone know if the Mavic platinum pro is supported in this new version?

Reactions: Aviator
Still not on iOS.
emoji35.png

It never was supposed to run on IOS.

According to DJI's specs:

What equipment do i need to run the Flight Simulator?
A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program.

I started to download it then Window's security stepped in with a virus, Trojan:Win32/Zpevd

Reactions: JoostGT3
Guys anyone know if the Mavic platinum pro is supported in this new version?

It is quite frustrating that DJI has decided to not support the Mavic Pro controller. It tells me a lot about this company. Once you purchase a product and they have a newer model the older ones are left out in the cold. That goes for all you that bought Maviv Pro 2 when they come out with Mavic Pro 3. It really makes me wonder about their motives. They want to force you to buy the newest one rather than it standing just on its own merits.

Those that bought the Mavic Pro are what put DJI in the broader market and now they decide to abandon them. How sad. Next drone will probably NOT be DJI if they keep this kind lack of customer focus.

The free version supports:
Just give it a try ...
It DOES NOT support the Mavic Pro controller so what is the point of supporting the Mavic Pro drone. Your information is misleading. Yes, there is an option to control a Mavi Pro, but those that own a Mavic Pro have a MAVIC PRO controller that IS NOT SUPPORTED.

It never was supposed to run on IOS.

According to DJI's specs:

What equipment do i need to run the Flight Simulator?
A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program.

Why you say 64 bit is interesting considering the actual EXE appears to be 32bit. It installs into the Program Files(X86) dirrectory. That is for 32 bit programs. However, they may just be installing it into the incorrect location. Very odd indeed.

It DOES NOT support the Mavic Pro controller so what is the point of supporting the Mavic Pro drone. Your information is misleading. Yes, there is an option to control a Mavi Pro, but those that own a Mavic Pro have a MAVIC PRO controller that IS NOT SUPPORTED.
This is from DJI website:

Yes I am very disappointed as well that the Mavic pro platinum is not even mentioned.

Maybe @ stupid question, but does my Mavic Zoom need to be on for the simulator to work?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr