DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 Video from Amateur Pilot & Editor

Hello all,

Here's my latest video of MA2 footage. I'm just learning Premier Pro. Critiques welcome.

New Video!

Hello Fellow Texan and Houstonian (well kind of I am in Humble).

Very Nice video! I will have to check out that park! Lol

I love this video cause I can tell your just playing to learn editing and its pretty entertaining (and why it being 3+ mins still kept my attention). I have been dabbling with the idea of moving away from Davinci which I have been learning over the last 3 months myself and can see a few things in here i like (that stained glass video split for lack of a better description).

Anyways, very nice and keep up the good flying and videos to share subscribed :)

Here is the closest to Houston i have yet to fly this year..

Need to get in closer. lol

Attachments

• DJI_0261.JPG
    DJI_0261.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
Hello all,

Here's my latest video of MA2 footage. I'm just learning Premier Pro. Critiques welcome.

New Video!
Not a bad job at all! I'd say that you re doing well with Premiere Elements. I had that first, but then went to Premiere Pro. I like the special effects like the throbbing, boxes, etc. but I wouldn't overdo it. I think there was some duplication of scenes like the skate park and downward views. There is a need to edit out the stutters and jerky movements. They detract from the viewing experience.

Not a bad job at all! I'd say that you re doing well with Premiere Elements. I had that first, but then went to Premiere Pro. I like the special effects like the throbbing, boxes, etc. but I wouldn't overdo it. I think there was some duplication of scenes like the skate park and downward views. There is a need to edit out the stutters and jerky movements. They detract from the viewing experience.
Thanks for the input. I do need to capture more footage and different angles and shots next time. As for the jerkiness and stutters; I think I was just trying to add too many effects to the video. Simple may be better. Thanks again for the critique.

Hello Fellow Texan and Houstonian (well kind of I am in Humble).

Very Nice video! I will have to check out that park! Lol

I love this video cause I can tell your just playing to learn editing and its pretty entertaining (and why it being 3+ mins still kept my attention). I have been dabbling with the idea of moving away from Davinci which I have been learning over the last 3 months myself and can see a few things in here i like (that stained glass video split for lack of a better description).

Anyways, very nice and keep up the good flying and videos to share subscribed :)

Here is the closest to Houston i have yet to fly this year..

Need to get in closer. lol
Thanks! I appreciate the view. That long distance shot is cool! I like the clouds and shadows!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Thanks for the input. I do need to capture more footage and different angles and shots next time. As for the jerkiness and stutters; I think I was just trying to add too many effects to the video. Simple may be better. Thanks again for the critique.
I have learned long ago, LESS is MORE. You can over do it with transitions, wipes, fades, dissolves, etc. I have evolve to a very "clean" format of short crossfades and was tempted to buy and download one of fancy Premiere plug in packages with 60 or 80 transitions and I rested it.

Less is MORE

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7