DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW VIDEO OF MY HOUSE (COMMENTS ON THE FLYING PLEASE)

Looks OK to me, good quality too.

Reactions: Drgnfli
looks like a good start. nice job keeping the subject (your house) in the middle of frame. When you'll get more confident in basic flying skills you can start to learn some filming techniques to make your videos more entertaining.
This is my video for example (made With Mavic Air but with pro it's all the same):

and here are some filming tutorials:

Mavic Pro Platinum
Don;t know what the **** I'm doing yet so any criticism or flying tips are welcome.
You're starting altitude is too high at the beginning of the clip. Can't actually see the house, just mostly roof. And of course there are a few spots that aren't smooth. But nice start.

Reactions: mereflyer
looks like a good start. nice job keeping the subject (your house) in the middle of frame. When you'll get more confident in basic flying skills you can start to learn some filming techniques to make your videos more entertaining.
This is my video for example (made With Mavic Air but with pro it's all the same):

and here are some filming tutorials:
These are great learning techniques!

Fine start.

If you are concerned about your skill levels, there are many tutorials on YT.
You might want to go to an open field to gain confidence.

Did you avoid a point of interest shoot because it means flying over the neighbours without their consent? As a new UAV pilot I went across to my immediate neighbours to tell them I have a drone & if they see it popping Adobe the fence line sometimes it is just me practicing ... & I would keep camera always pointed awa from them & would not video or photo when occasionally pointed at their properties. All were cool with it ... and also pointed out other houses that had drones ... still learning & don’t have as nice a shot as you have posted ... well done ... would have liked closer low level 3D ... all around ... ??

Reactions: mereflyer
Looks like you found "Reverse" and "Drive" OK. Next flight, try out the "Power Steering"!

Just kidding LOL!

Reactions: Drgnfli
Need to install a pool and pressure wash the driveway. Oh And you have good taste in trucks to!! Just joking looks good!!!!

Mavic Pro Platinum
Don;t know what the **** I'm doing yet so any criticism or flying tips are welcome.
I can see the video of your back yard and back part of your home would be lit brilliantly. Wait till the front has the same light and give it a try.
Your overall footage is great ?? Beautiful home, partner
Morning and afternoon light is the best for lighting the subject.
I M H O....... ?

Hi, nice video!

I see in the first shot, you first go back, then up, and so on like on a staircase. I had a similar problem flying away in a nice smooth line. What helped me was practicing these fly-aways in a slow and precise manner, to get a better feel for the controls, and avoiding the temptation to do impressive dynamic shots right away. When you slam the joystick back all the way, it’s hard to do anything precisely, because you have to go almost 100% on the elevation as well.

Also, yes, Youtube tutorials with flying practice drills :)

Nicely done! My suggestion would be to move slightly slower and at certain intervals pause and then resume.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo