DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New York City trip.

Rgv_Mavic44

Reactions
Hello everyone, I will soon be taking a trip to New York City and would like to ask for advice from any fellow mp operators about flying locations and tips. Thank you!

Hello everyone, I will soon be taking a trip to New York City and would like to ask for advice from any fellow mp operators about flying locations and tips. Thank you!
Simply put..."Leave your Mavic at home". It is a shame because there are some great locations to get footage, but NYC (i.e. Manhattan) is basically "off limits".

Not a lot of great places to fly in New York, but there are some.

Great places to fish, too, but I can't really tell you those either.

Try near water that is not near an airport, Coney Island for example.

Reactions: Rbruz
Simply put..."Leave your Mavic at home". It is a shame because there are some great locations to get footage, but NYC (i.e. Manhattan) is basically "off limits".

Got that. However I don't mind taking a vacation from my vacation for the sake of some footage of new territory. So NYC and surrounding areas.

Got that. However I don't mind taking a vacation from my vacation for the sake of some footage of new territory. So NYC and surrounding areas.
The only other locations would be out on Long Island. I don't know where you're and how familiar you are with the NYC area, but driving out to Long Island sucks. You could probably head up to the Catskills. Or even the Poconos.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ