DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Zealand - Lake Wanaka & Mt. Aspiring National Park

worldtraveller

Reactions
Finally put together a lot of video clips from the Wanaka area of New Zealand, taken in perfect weather with the Mavic Pro. The first couple of minutes are taken around the town of Wanaka, then along the lakeshore at Glendu Bay and up towards Mt. Aspiring National Park, and ending up at Dublin Bay, again on Lake Wanaka. Unfortunate that so many parts shown in this video are about to be developed, even though they are areas of outstanding beauty. The water in the lake comes from the mountains and glaciers, hence why it is so clear. Bit cool for swimming in though, as it is often only up to about 15 degrees in Summer.

Sit back and enjoy NZ scenery at its best.......

Jerry

beautiful area. Not many will dedicate 10 minutes to watching slow landscape clips.

Nice little town, stopped there for bakery morning tea on the way to Rob Roy Glacier walk a couple of years ago.

Enjoyed the scenes, but I scrubbed the video a bit here and there, as yes 10 mins is a bit long to hold most viewers.
Clipped a bit that could easily be as entertaining.

What else did you get in NZ ?
Even if I owned my M1P before I went, knowing what I know now I'd have left it home.
We were bush most time, no charging, walking the many iconic tracks in Fiordland NP.

beautiful area. Not many will dedicate 10 minutes to watching slow landscape clips.

I did, thought it was Beautiful, great footage and very relaxing. Well done.

Finally put together a lot of video clips from the Wanaka area of New Zealand, taken in perfect weather with the Mavic Pro. The first couple of minutes are taken around the town of Wanaka, then along the lakeshore at Glendu Bay and up towards Mt. Aspiring National Park, and ending up at Dublin Bay, again on Lake Wanaka. Unfortunate that so many parts shown in this video are about to be developed, even though they are areas of outstanding beauty. The water in the lake comes from the mountains and glaciers, hence why it is so clear. Bit cool for swimming in though, as it is often only up to about 15 degrees in Summer.

Sit back and enjoy NZ scenery at its best.......

Jerry
Some good footage but I concur with post #2 about the length. Also, I'd recommend losing the watermark as it is distracting. Maybe bring it in at the start and end?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha