DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Zoom owner, gimbal question

Greenie1

Reactions
I've been flying a Phantom 3 Pro for the past 4 years and just upgraded to a Mavic 2 Zoom. Still getting the settings where I want but noticed that whether I set the gimbal to Follow or FPV it doesn't move when I activate the left control stick, left or right, while the Mavic is sitting on a table. With the Phantom the gimbal would move a little left and right. Is this normal or is something wrong? Thansk for your help.

That is normal...You can't do that while not flying and it is there to control that angle when turning as a "damper"
BTW... I am not sure if the zoom does this or just the Pro2 but you can touch the screen and drag the camera angle even to the left and right...It will go far enough to get the arms in the view. Maybe try that with the zoom?

Yeah, you can drive the gimbal left / right with two finger screen drag on the zoom.
That is normal...You can't do that while not flying and it is there to control that angle when turning as a "damper"
BTW... I am not sure if the zoom does this or just the Pro2 but you can touch the screen and drag the camera angle even to the left and right...It will go far enough to get the arms in the view. Maybe try that with the zoom?

Reactions: jmbsmt63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54