DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie...... 1 day old Magic Pro owner

'Magic Pro' lol, I was thinking they came out with a new model. Just kidding. I take mine with me wherever I go in case i run across a place to fly. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Thanks Joe, took it out for first time yesterday, telling me it needed updates, kept losing gps too, could it be bcoz of needing those updates?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I don't think a lack of updates will cause gps errors. Are you near metal objects, cell towers, high voltage lines, etc?

And be sure to download the manual. Lots of good info in it. And use the search feature on the forum. It's amazing how knowledgeable people are with these birds. I'm always learning something new.

Welcome and enjoy as stated above lots of great info on forums and manual. This drone is awesome I also keep mine with me just never know when i may wanna fly.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Hopefully after you update, it will stop acting up. Maybe need to calibrate compass and Imu, too.

Welcome to MavicPilots! Got my MP a few days ago and have only done a test flight. Can't wait to try it "for real" but want to get some more practice time in.

Congrats on your new mavic,
Theses guys see not exaggerating about learning the manual. Just like a previous post I also take my mavic with me for different places to fly.

Thought this must have been the case...........got up Monday morning and start trying to sort the problems I been having with camera comunicatoon, now telling me the sd card is full when it’s not, I got cheeses off packed it all back and made my way back to John Lewis, not even a week old, they had one in stock , nice and easy straight swap, happy as a bunny, got home done all it needed , everything seems to be working ok now just need a test flight

Thought this must have been the case...........got up Monday morning and start trying to sort the problems I been having with camera comunicatoon, now telling me the sd card is full when it’s not, I got cheeses off packed it all back and made my way back to John Lewis, not even a week old, they had one in stock , nice and easy straight swap, happy as a bunny, got home done all it needed , everything seems to be working ok now just need a test flight
Thumbswayupcant beat john lewis customer seviceThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf