DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEWBIE CHECK-IN: Northwest Province, South Africa

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey dude, are you using the enterprise dual for security?
North West is mainly farms, and i use my drone collection to monitor a 4 acre plot here in Gangster Province

Reactions: old man mavic
Hey dude, are you using the enterprise dual for security?
North West is mainly farms, and i use my drone collection to monitor a 4 acre plot here in Gangster Province
Good morning. Yes sir. I am also using the M-ED for security also. I am figuring out LITCHI at the moment to enable pre-planned response routes as well as various types of patrols at unscheduled times. Good luck and stay strong in GP

Reactions: old man mavic
I think Skeerpoort is near Harties Dam? If you don't already have a pair, you must get the dji goggles, as you can see much more detail, and the mpp is designed to work with them. I used to use waypoints for patrols, but find tapfly or just manual better. Set the goggles to head tracking gimbal, which lets you move the gimbal left and right without changing course, and place a few solar lights with different colours at points on the farm so is easy to orientate yourself when patrolling at night.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll