DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Checkin

OgaKpataKpata

Reactions
Hi great people,

Not yet gotten a drone, but getting one soon. Thanks to those who have given me some advice in another thread. Big ups to you guys. If anyone also has any other suggestions or thoughts, I would appreciate a drop in too. :D

Potential safe flyer and hopeful hobby pilot living in Norway. Way up north in Tromsø. Have an Osmo pocket so far, and building my kit stage by stage.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel here - YouKay Agwu - I would greatly appreciate it.

I use
- DaVinci Resolve to edit my videos
- Premiere Pro for finishing touches
- Copyright free music from Soundcloud (requires trial and error because I run into issues multiple times because some samples used in the free music are copyrighted :( )
- Blackberry KeyOne
- Osmo Pocket

I hope to get
- Mavic Mini OR Mavic Air OR Mavic Air 2 (come 27th), since these three are under 900g, and have a 'sensor' so will need to be registered no matter the weight
- Great aerial photos and videos
- A warm welcome and a wonderful time on this forum.

Stay safe and see you guys around

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations here in the forums. Wish you well. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi great people,

Not yet gotten a drone, but getting one soon. Thanks to those who have given me some advice in another thread. Big ups to you guys. If anyone also has any other suggestions or thoughts, I would appreciate a drop in too. :D

Potential safe flyer and hopeful hobby pilot living in Norway. Way up north in Tromsø. Have an Osmo pocket so far, and building my kit stage by stage.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel here - YouKay Agwu - I would greatly appreciate it.

I use
- DaVinci Resolve to edit my videos
- Premiere Pro for finishing touches
- Copyright free music from Soundcloud (requires trial and error because I run into issues multiple times because some samples used in the free music are copyrighted :( )
- Blackberry KeyOne
- Osmo Pocket

I hope to get
- Mavic Mini OR Mavic Air OR Mavic Air 2 (come 27th), since these three are under 900g, and have a 'sensor' so will need to be registered no matter the weight
- Great aerial photos and videos
- A warm welcome and a wonderful time on this forum.

Stay safe and see you guys around
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic (Whichever one you decide on), Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada