DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Belgium

Joeri089

Reactions
Hi everyone!

Just bought my first drone a week ago, a Mavic Air with the controller and extra batteries. So far I really like it, I watched a ton of videos on how to properly use it and did 2 flights so far. I will mainly use it for photography (holiday pictures), since flying a drone in my country is as good as illegal. I am only allowed to fly in my own backyard below 32 feet (which is absolutely ridiculous). I am planning to get my pilots license, but this costs $3400 so its not for the next few months :eek: I fly in (abandoned) industrial areas during the weekend, so the chances of getting caught are close to zero + they don't see it as a crime here unless someone calls in to complain.

This forum has a lot of information, thank you all for sharing. This looks like a very nice community! I posted my first guide in the Mavic Air forum, be sure to check it out my fellow non-Americans (regarding FCC mode).

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi everyone!

Just bought my first drone a week ago, a Mavic Air with the controller and extra batteries. So far I really like it, I watched a ton of videos on how to properly use it and did 2 flights so far. I will mainly use it for photography (holiday pictures), since flying a drone in my country is as good as illegal. I am only allowed to fly in my own backyard below 32 feet (which is absolutely ridiculous). I am planning to get my pilots license, but this costs $3400 so its not for the next few months :eek: I fly in (abandoned) industrial areas during the weekend, so the chances of getting caught are close to zero + they don't see it as a crime here unless someone calls in to complain.

This forum has a lot of information, thank you all for sharing. This looks like a very nice community! I posted my first guide in the Mavic Air forum, be sure to check it out my fellow non-Americans (regarding FCC mode).
Howdy from Wyoming @Joeri089 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627