DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Essex, UK

Himi

Reactions
The weather as of late has been amazing! So I finally decided to give in and buy a decent drone and start this fantastic hobby! This is my first real drone (I bought a Parrot bepop and that lasted 7 minutes!) and have gone for a Pro V1 with a fly more combo pack.

Obviously its June, summer, great weather as of late... as you would expect this has all changed since my delivery arrived!! I guess I'll keep watching youtube videos and ghost on here until its time!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Made a few trips to the UK, but never to Essex. Guess I'll have to see Essex thru the lens of your Mavic.

Lots of fellow neighbors and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us! Sunny Skies!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

The weather as of late has been amazing! So I finally decided to give in and buy a decent drone and start this fantastic hobby! This is my first real drone (I bought a Parrot bepop and that lasted 7 minutes!) and have gone for a Pro V1 with a fly more combo pack.

Obviously its June, summer, great weather as of late... as you would expect this has all changed since my delivery arrived!! I guess I'll keep watching youtube videos and ghost on here until its time!
Welcome fellow Essex flyer. I know what you mean about the weather - blooming typical. Hopefully it clears up soon so you can get out and about and enjoy flying???

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome, I'm a newbie from Hertfordshire, the weather the last 4 or 5 days has been terrible for drone flying so like you have been watching many Youtube videos.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22