DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Fort McMurray Alberta

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

You can find more details about the flight simulator here.

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful advice and suggestions on the forum. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the Forum! the DJI Flight simulator will work with any standard DJI controller I believe. We have the simulator set up in our show room and have tested with numerous different controllers and they all seem to work. Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum from a former Fort McMurrayite. Haven’t used the DJI flight sim. I fly a Phantom 3std and Mavic Mini. Both are relatively easy to fly, if you get familiar with the manuals (read a few times) and their limitations. Lots of great info on their respective forums and of course YouTube. Also a bit of a learning curve for drone regulations (Transport Canada web site).
P.S.Lots of different Phantom models for sale on various web sites and Facebook market place. (Deals to be had)
Goid luck and enjoy the learning and flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme