DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Montana

Cajundude

Reactions
Just introducing myself, I impulse purchased (do that way too often) last year and have yet to fly it. Brand spankin' new, including a some other accessories. Was planning on putting it in Classifieds here to not get the Fleaby fees. I have thousands of posts on other forums and hundreds of personal sales on Ebay, none here though. :confused: Will try and get post count up for listing here unless I ended up listing on Ebay or wherever. So, hello to all!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City Fl! An irony... I know. ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thanks! My post subject should of said, "Not a Newbie Yet From Montana". Lol. I wasn't sure if the rules allowed someone new to post pics on something they want to sell. I also purposely left the post vague for the same reason.

I actually took pics right before posting the first thread. I may post on local groups to sell but have no problem waiting the 30 days before trying Ebay to save fees. I'd be happy to post them here if allowed and even do a sale. Just didn't want to get in trouble with first post. Lol

With all that said, I may become a newbie because when I took the pics, along with reading several posts here, I just may keep it. It is easy to forget about it when packed away and not in sight. LOL

Hello from the Crossroads of America Cajundude.

Keep posting comments as there's a minimum for the newbies before you can post something for sale.

The administrators work hard to filter out the SPAM from some newbies that post all kinds of crap on the Forum as a "New member".

Hang tight and post a few more times and you should be able to post in the classifieds soon.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

No worries, rules are rules, and I'm not in a rush.Thumbswayup

I admit, its kind of late on my end and Im about 5/6 my way thru a '6 pack', but... is this a sales pitch?
Nope, left it vague so it would not be breaking the rules.;) Just wanted to make sure I did not do that cuz knowing my nature and typical habits, I'll more likely than not scrap the sale idea and start being an active member and flying it like Gagey52 mentioned above. I really need to stop browsing the forum for my sake if I indeed wish to sell it. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S