DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from NorCal

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn a whole lot of stuff. You first drone?

Technically my second drone. I bought a Horizon Blade Inductrix to learn on when I was still figuring out if this could be my new hobby. Turns out it was a good idea for the $40 it cost because learning on it was 3000x harder than flying any mavic.

Loving the tech of the DJI stuff though and the community seems to be massive.

Technically my second drone. I bought a Horizon Blade Inductrix to learn on when I was still figuring out if this could be my new hobby. Turns out it was a good idea for the $40 it cost because learning on it was 3000x harder than flying any mavic.

Loving the tech of the DJI stuff though and the community seems to be massive.
Great... The Mini is amazing for what it is. Just pay attention to the wind conditions with the Mini.

Welcome to the forum. You will find support and advise here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

The Mini was a good choice.
Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a fine camera. The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as do the heavier drones. On windy days, it’s best to fly upwind so that you’ll have a tailwind on the way back.

Read the manual, and practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over the No Cal. (I live in Texas, but do most of my flying in the SF Bay area). Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you become a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Hello, just unpacked my MavMini yesterday and took a flight. Hoping to find some resources here and possibly meet some new folks.

I am very surprised at the quality of the camera for the price. Probably going to dip into ND filters in the near future.
Welcome. You will find a lot of answers here.

Hello, just unpacked my MavMini yesterday and took a flight. Hoping to find some resources here and possibly meet some new folks.

I am very surprised at the quality of the camera for the price. Probably going to dip into ND filters in the near future.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato