DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from North East England(Newcastle)

borderpatrol

Reactions
A Geordie hello to all
Awaiting my first Drone(May14th) Mavic Air 2 (Bundle) so have my flyer/operator id,a landing mat,a 250 acre farmers field to practice on and a bit of a dent to the bank balance. Will now be gleaning info/help from you all. Do lots of photography
so adding another dimension and will also look at video(and best software to download it) Up until now all other info/reviews have come from utube. Look forward to reading/learning from you all,Cheers.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. The anticipation of delivery is part of the fun. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Hiya. Welcome to the forum. I live in North Yorkshire now, but I’m from Newbiggin originally. I come up for football (I’m a Mag) now and then.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Love to talk with pilots from other countries, how are conditions with Covid-19 in your part of the world? You are going to enjoy
this forum, with so many pilots from all over the world willing to assist you with answers to your questions. Besides this forum, you can let your fingers do the walking on Mavic Help and Mavic tips. Lots of useful information on here, helps you to gain knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird. Fly Safe and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett