DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from OR.

ReelFilmer

Reactions
Greetings all!
I am a 35 year veteran of the film industry (Lightning, Grip, Editor and even had my own Production Co.) and am waiting for my first DJI Drone! (Mini 3 Pro w/Smart Controller)
I have been watching Mavic Pilots threads for quite awhile and appreciate all of your experience and insights and hope to lean a lot from you all.
Cheers!
7EBB86D6-78D6-4BC2-979E-8583347A4BFA.jpeg

@ReelFilmer right now 5pm ,i appreciate the sir ,but OMM, or Tony would be more than sufficient ,i am sure you will enjoy your new hobby good luck with it

I may be wrong but as of now i dont believe it has waypoints ,but thats not to say it wont in the future

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings all!
I am a 35 year veteran of the film industry (Lightning, Grip, Editor and even had my own Production Co.) and am waiting for my first DJI Drone! (Mini 3 Pro w/Smart Controller)
I have been watching Mavic Pilots threads for quite awhile and appreciate all of your experience and insights and hope to lean a lot from you all.
Cheers!
View attachment 148634
🎥 Welcome aboard…and… ACTION 🎞
Safe and Fun Flying

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC