DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from the forests of Sweden!

ThomasEnell

Reactions
Hejsan pilots!

Just ordered an arctic white Mavic Air, with 2 extra batteries! Also pre-bought the new 'red' iPhone 8 plus 256gb to go with this little baby. This will be my first drone.

Been looking for a drone very ambitiously over the last couple of weeks now. I've been depressed for a pretty long time and now it's gone to a point where I no longer can work. I need something new in my life, and this will become a perfect new hobby for me.

I love taking and editing photos and I will problably, from when the day i receive my drone, also start record and editing videos!

The Dji Mavic Air will be great for my coming Europe trip later this summer!
Cheers!:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

awesome! I'm a newbie too. where will you post your pictures/videos? can we follow along on instagram to see? I'm looking to buy a mavic pro this week.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hejsan pilots!

Just ordered an arctic white Mavic Air, with 2 extra batteries! Also pre-bought the new 'red' iPhone 8 plus 256gb to go with this little baby. This will be my first drone.

Been looking for a drone very ambitiously over the last couple of weeks now. I've been depressed for a pretty long time and now it's gone to a point where I no longer can work. I need something new in my life, and this will become a perfect new hobby for me.

I love taking and editing photos and I will problably, from when the day i receive my drone, also start record and editing videos!

The Dji Mavic Air will be great for my coming Europe trip later this summer!
Cheers!:)
Howdy from Wyoming @ThomasEnell , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest