DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from TN

topnacho

Reactions
Hey, I'm new to the whole drone scene, aside from my son's Tello Ryze that we've played with in the yard. Ordered my MA2 Fly More kit over the weekend, and I'm refreshing the order status page several times a day. The wait is killing me. Ordered extra memory cards, a skin from decalgirl, registered myself with the FAA, and read every forum and review I can find. Not sure what else to do at this point. Now all I need is a tracking number... ?

Welcome to our Forum, from the wide-open spaces of North Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Great machine! Lots of good stuff to shoot in TN. Where exactly are you from?

Spent a day in Nashville last year. If you go there, avoid flying the narrow, tree-lined downtown streets like N 2nd. Too easy to lose sight of your drone.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide who will be there for you when you need help.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the wide-open spaces of North Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Great machine! Lots of good stuff to shoot in TN. Where exactly are you from?

Spent a day in Nashville last year. If you go there, avoid flying the narrow, tree-lined downtown streets like N 2nd. Too easy to lose sight of your drone.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide who will be there for you when you need help.

Glad to have you with us!
Thanks! I'm in East TN, in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. It's beautiful country. I live on about 75 acres right on the TN River, so I have some really scenic places to shoot right out the back yard. I'm not experienced at flying, but I'm a quick learner, so I don't anticipate any serious issues. Just going to take it easy and slowly build up some skills.

At some point, I'd like to be able to do an informal aerial survey of the perimeter of the farm. About half of it is wooded, so maybe I'll have some confidence by the time the leaves fall off and I can more easily see property markers down through the trees.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: old man mavic
welcome to the forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa