DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Mavic owner saying hello

TrisMavic

Reactions
Evening everyone.

Newbie to the forum here, Wife is on her way back from Argos with my Mavic Pro now! Black friday special + she gets 10% staff discount on top so I decided to treat myself to an early Xmas pressie as I was missing flying.

Previous UAVs have been the DJI Phantom 2 then I went for a Yuneec Typ H for a few months. Looking forward to learning about the Mavic and hearing from the members here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: TrisMavic
Evening everyone.

Newbie to the forum here, Wife is on her way back from Argos with my Mavic Pro now! Black friday special + she gets 10% staff discount on top so I decided to treat myself to an early Xmas pressie as I was missing flying.

Previous UAVs have been the DJI Phantom 2 then I went for a Yuneec Typ H for a few months. Looking forward to learning about the Mavic and hearing from the members here.
Howdy from Wyoming TrisMavic, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks everyone. Look forward to flying so far unboxing it and getting familiar has been a painful intro due to poor instructions. Great build quality just poor manual.

Reactions: TrisMavic
dirkclod thankyou for that manual very useful I will print that now. Money saving measure by DJI not including one with the UAV but it made me laugh to have just a 'Quick start' with it. I wonder how many have done exactly that and damaged it without the help from a comprehensive manual. Really appreciate the link : )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji