DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Northern Las Vegas

Welcome to the forum, and greetings from San Diego.

You’ve got a lot of interesting wide open terrain to fly over. Enjoy the view.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

OK. My third try to Check-In. Mini 2 for Christmas. Retired Air Force. Been trying out a few spots to fly after watching YouTube videos. B4UFly app installed now. Looking around for Southern Nevada places to fly.
I
OK. My third try to Check-In. Mini 2 for Christmas. Retired Air Force. Been trying out a few spots to fly after watching YouTube videos. B4UFly app installed now. Looking around for Southern Nevada places to fly.
Hey, I’m retired Air Force as well and live up in Mesquite. I’m flying the MA2. I heard that the red rock canyon area is a good place to fly as well as the lake mead area. I think there is a local RC club that does drones so you might want to check in to that. Not much to check out up this way unless I go over to Utah which is about 30 minutes away. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I

Hey, I’m retired Air Force as well and live up in Mesquite. I’m flying the MA2. I heard that the red rock canyon area is a good place to fly as well as the lake mead area. I think there is a local RC club that does drones so you might want to check in to that. Not much to check out up this way unless I go over to Utah which is about 30 minutes away. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks. Will check out the RC club.

Have you found good places to fly? Also in Northern Las Vegas and looking for places to go to get familiar with flying. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61