DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie question #2

stormtheCOCKpit

Reactions
I have only flown once so far but I have an iPad mini 2 that I wanted to use for a larger viewing screen. I noticed that when I installed the DJI fly app that it launched and was very small ..... you are able to expand it but it is still wasting some screen space in my opinion .... like a wide screen movie haha. Is there a fix for this and any recommendations ? I attached a pic when the screen is small and one when it is expanded ....

adb8c9919148021da443ae4fceee2e48.jpg

I have only flown once so far but I have an iPad mini 2 that I wanted to use for a larger viewing screen. I noticed that when I installed the DJI fly app that it launched and was very small ..... you are able to expand it but it is still wasting some screen space in my opinion .... like a wide screen movie haha. Is there a fix for this and any recommendations ? I attached a pic when the screen is small and one when it is expanded ....

adb8c9919148021da443ae4fceee2e48.jpg
That’s what you get. Resolution is designed for a phone actually.
Just fly!

The Mini Ipads have a 4:3 screen ratio. Most phones and android tablets have 16:9 making then a wider screen. Hence on the Ipad to get the full width, there have to be black bars on top, bottom or both.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper