DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie silly question

phantomi

Reactions
Hi. The worst question is the one not asked so this is my question. There is what appear to be part of the shipping protective tapes, this one located on the top of the camera. I try to remove it but it is really hard so I'm not sure if it is supposed to be removed. Thanks!

You can remove it, but I've noticed many people leave it on because it's kind of difficult to get off.

Welcome to the forum and to the Mavic family. Suggestion: download and read the manual if you haven't already done so.

Reactions: phantomi
I removed mine (like many other people did). If you decide to remove it, make sure you hold the camera securely while you pull it off.

Reactions: Terry Davis
You can remove it, but I've noticed many people leave it on because it's kind of difficult to get off.

Welcome to the forum and to the Mavic family. Suggestion: download and read the manual if you haven't already done so.
Thanks. Yes it is kind of difficult to remove. I think will leave it for now. And yes I read the manual but no clues about this.

Just tilt the gimbal forward with the Mavic off , then it's easily removed...

This video explains what the sticker is there for

The Gimbal is only really likely to strike the anti-drop hook when it is not hanging by the rubber bands. So when MP is inverted and the clamp is not fitted, which could occur in transit I suppose.

This video explains what the sticker is there for

The Gimbal is only really likely to strike the anti-drop hook when it is not hanging by the rubber bands. So when MP is inverted and the clamp is not fitted, which could occur in transit I suppose.
Well, this is another reason not to deal with the removal of it. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69