DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Startup Problems: no connection to aircraft

GotLift?

Reactions
Greetings All,

First time, wanna be pilot, sitting here with my new Mavic2 Pro & I'm unable to connect the controller & aircraft. The DJI Go4 app, hangs at the 3rd step. I've viewed the online tutorials as well as tried the alternate method pushing the Custom & Camera buttons to force binding, but still no luck. Needless to say, I can't activate my aircraft. DJI online support hasn't worked either. I've used the search function here first before posting this message.

TIA,

-Craig

Reactions: Madmitch
Thanks for the quick response. I pressed the link button on the aircraft, which turned green.

RTFM :)

RTFM twice, thank you, but beyond that it seems as if the controller connects to the AC, as I can move between Opti, GPS, etc, modes on the sceen display, but no controls are active.

Thanks for the quick response. I pressed the link button on the aircraft, which turned green.
If legs are solid green - means you have link. If you have phone or tablet - use usb connector at the bottom of the controller, and check if go4 app on device is operational.

Ended up taking mine back to Best Buy and they exchanged it, but most importantly what device are u using iPhone ?? 7, 8, 10?

Awesome I went. through every video on utube for a week then gave up exchanged it, but my problem is was using iPhone X RS max which is not 100% guaranteed to work with m2p.dji told me this so I exchanged it and now use iPad mini which fits in controller and I get better signal with mini than with an iPhone 7

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka