DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CaptainSimon

Reactions
Hi Fellow Mavic Pilots! Im new to the drone game having just recieved a Mini from my wife at Xmas. I realise its a very limited model given its age but im having great fun with it. Im already planning my upgrade next year :) Nice to find a forum like this to share experiences and photo/video. Anyone else here based in Norway?
Cheers!
Simon

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world. Happy New Year.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Here is my first recording effort close to home :) when panning the drone around it seems very "jumpy" in the finished video. Normal for this model? Im waiting for my Sandisk pro. This is saved onto an ultra at low res which maybe explains it?
Those are some amazing trees with the snow on them!!
I would recommend Sandisk extreme.
Also, which video editor are you using?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Me again :) Less than optimal flying weather thanks to alot of low cloud/fog today but in my desperation to practise/play I went flying anyway - always keeping the drone in view. When it returned I noticed alot of condensation on the drone especially on the propeller props. Didn't seem to effect the flying abilities. I assume it's built to withstand some humidity just not a full submersion. Am I right?
Does a drone exist that can fly and fully submerge into water?! :D

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. I enjoyed watching your video; thanks for sharing. Enjoy safe and happy flying, and happy New Year!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580