DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NinjaNut

Reactions
Not new to drones, but new to this level of sophistication! Previously flying $50-$100 'toys', with the $300+ Cheerson Pathfinder, basically a cheap Phantom knock-for, the best I've flown. Just ordered my MavicPro Mon. and it's supposed to show up tomorrow, so I'm pretty stoked to say the least. Been reading a lot and watching a lot of tutorials to not start totally blind. Looking forward to learning more from you vets and actual flight time.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: NinjaNut
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome and glad you made the right decision to purchase the mavic. This forums has really knowledgeable members so I'm sure this would benefit you as much as it has benefitted me

Not new to drones, but new to this level of sophistication! Previously flying $50-$100 'toys', with the $300+ Cheerson Pathfinder, basically a cheap Phantom knock-for, the best I've flown. Just ordered my MavicPro Mon. and it's supposed to show up tomorrow, so I'm pretty stoked to say the least. Been reading a lot and watching a lot of tutorials to not start totally blind. Looking forward to learning more from you vets and actual flight time.
Howdy from Wyoming NinjaNut, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121