DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bebbe

Reactions
Hello. I have this one on my channel (nothing serious). Starting to learn this. Love to fly and film (even if I have a lot to learn ? ).

Bought me a DJI Mavic Mini to get me started.

Built me a DJI550 a long time ago but racedrones where at the time more interesting :rolleyes:. So the 550 did not get so much flight time....

Love to get some input regarding what to think about. Guess it is really much but some of you are doing really nice work so I guess that you can tell me some stuff to get me to be at least decent :)

Hello. I have this one on my channel (nothing serious). Starting to learn this. Love to fly and film (even if I have a lot to learn ? ).

Bought me a DJI Mavic Mini to get me started.

Built me a DJI550 a long time ago but racedrones where at the time more interesting :rolleyes:. So the 550 did not get so much flight time....

Love to get some input regarding what to think about. Guess it is really much but some of you are doing really nice work so I guess that you can tell me some stuff to get me to be at least decent :)

although your thread is entitled"Newbie" it is clear from your video that your not a newbie pilot if you click on Photos and video there are sub headings for various aspects of camera use welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Reactions: bebbe
although your thread is entitled"Newbie" it is clear from your video that your not a newbie pilot if you click on Photos and video there are sub headings for various aspects of camera use welcome to the forum

Thank you. Yes as a pilot I am.... ok. But as a film maker I feel like a total newbie [emoji51]

You missed the graveyard field? Only one stone of many out there.?
One thing I noticed was that when you are aproaching a area from above and wan’t to show your audience something in that area I think it’s better to fly in from a distance and show the area from above first so the viewer can understand how the area looks like and then focus on what you really will show. Just my point of it.

Reactions: bebbe
You missed the graveyard field? Only one stone of many out there.?
One thing I noticed was that when you are aproaching a area from above and wan’t to show your audience something in that area I think it’s better to fly in from a distance and show the area from above first so the viewer can understand how the area looks like and then focus on what you really will show. Just my point of it.

Thanx, just that kind of things I want to hear about Thumbswayup

One thing that worries me a little with taking a to "big" picture over the area is that I do not want to show some private property. How do you all think regarding that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus