DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jasonjessee

Reactions
Hi from sunny S. Florida,
My name is Jason. I live in Key West Florida but more recently have spent the majority of my time in Fort Pierce Florida.
Generally, I’ve not been involved or engaged in any particular group and use social media at a very minimal level.
I fully expect to appear as an idiot with some of the questions I will ultimately end up asking y’all.
Neen interested in buying a Mavic for quite some time but because of cost I’ve been indecisive as a better model always seems just around the corner. Still waiting for whatever their next new version will get me excited about.
I got that excited feeling this fall when I purchased the Mavic mini which I absolutely love.
I look forward to potentially meeting some fellow operators locally.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum, ask away we all had to start somewhere, no one will think you are an idiot here

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I’m a newbie here as well and I felt the same way you did, so far the guy here seem to have answered any question I’ve had. Thanks members I have a home! :)

Reactions: Dedal
My name is Jason. I live in Key West Florida but more recently have spent the majority of my time in Fort Pierce Florida.
Generally, I’ve not been involved or engaged in any particular group and use social media at a very minimal level.
I fully expect to appear as an idiot with some of the questions I will ultimately end up asking y’all.
Neen interested in buying a Mavic for quite some time but because of cost I’ve been indecisive as a better model always seems just around the corner. Still waiting for whatever their next new version will get me excited about.
I got that excited feeling this fall when I purchased the Mavic mini which I absolutely love.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome! I'm new as well and discovering something different everyday whether on this forum or in the air with my MM.....good decision to join the group.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S