DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newby from The Netherlands ✌?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Good evening and welcome to the website. This website contains all kinds of useful information. If you can’t find it using the search function then just ask around, there’s a lot of pilots on here with a great deal of experience and usually quite willing to help out.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everybody, my name is mario and im from the netherlands, after playing 1 month with the mavic mini and learning the basics i upgraded to the mavic air and i love flying this thing! See you in the threads!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Mario, welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Enjoy your Mavic Air, Wow, a great place to fly. Just what I know, and have experienced while visiting. You got the windmills, canals of Amsterdam, innovative water management, and millions of bicycles from what I remember. Always curious about restrictions flying in other Country's. This forum, is useful to help you gain knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird. You might want to check out Mavic Help, and Mavic Tips. Blue Sky's and safe flying to you.

Reactions: AirMario
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S