DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg batteries in stock

I don't even see a listing for Mavic batteries on Newegg.

Wow I guess they are gone! I bought two! Got the email notification that they were in stock and ready to ship

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It'll be interesting to see if these really ship in 4-10 days. I'm still waiting on an extra battery I ordered from the DJI Store ~2 months ago.

Probably because I ordered the last one, lol. Thanks OP! Now I can find a regular kit and be all set.

Lol, thanks, I'm in no rush....I mean find a kit when someone has it in Stock, or order for Jan delivery etc. No rush.

I ordered a few batteries from DJI marketplace back when newegg said they had some Mavics in stock then killed some dreams. Lots got a letter apologizing for their error, I did not.
They said in 1-4 days I'd get shipping info and I didn't. Next day I emailed them and they emailed DJI.
24 hours later I got a message my batteries were shipped.

The tip is if you don't see anything in 4 days, contact Amazon and they will contact DJI and light a fire under their *****.
Worked for me.

If it was from DJI direct it won't ship right away. I put an order in for a Mavic when it said the same thing and that was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'm wrong though and it ships. Good luck!

I got shipping confirmation and a tracking number, they are moving out of China. These last batteries will arrive 11/28 according to FedEx.

ETA - I just checked now and they arrived in Memphis yesterday. WOOT!

BTW, no one has mentioned how nice it is that 25 minutes of flight batteries are only 89 bucks. Much cheaper than our Phantom's batteries.

Reactions: schpenxel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S