DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg had batteries now!

Me too. I had already ordered 1 from DJI Direct [emoji848]. So threw down again but through Newegg, plus some blades.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

NewEgg is just a 3rd party platform for DJI. All orders ship directly from DJI and are limited to the same DJI return policies, as those ordered directly from DJI. Go figure! :rolleyes:

NewEgg is just a 3rd party platform for DJI. All orders ship directly from DJI and are limited to the same DJI return policies, as those ordered directly from DJI. Go figure! :rolleyes:
Are you saying they won't ship in 3 days like they stated?

My receipt states.
Thank you for shopping at Newegg Marketplace!

We're delighted we had what you were looking for!

Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 1-3 business days

Also you can cancel the order at any time prior to shipment without liability.
So in case this turns out to be pre order

My receipt states.
Thank you for shopping at Newegg Marketplace!

We're delighted we had what you were looking for!

Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 1-3 business days
Same here.

Are you saying they won't ship in 3 days like they stated?
Not saying anything more than I stated. After reading it myself, I decided to place my P4P+ order directly from DJI, as NewEgg charges sales tax! I'm also not clear on how NewEgg orders can ship directly from DJI any sooner than DJI can ship directly to their own customers.:confused: Return policy is also DJI's, and not NewEgg's, since DJI is a 3rd party seller on NewEgg.

Not saying anything more than I stated. After reading it myself, I decided to place my P4P+ order directly from DJI, as NewEgg charges sales tax! I'm also not clear on how NewEgg orders can ship directly from DJI any sooner than DJI can ship directly to their own customers.:confused: Return policy is also DJI's, and not NewEgg's, since DJI is a 3rd party seller on NewEgg.

No sales tax for this guy [emoji6] Depends what state you are in like many other online stores.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered 3 yesterday morning when I got the in stock notification. On the website page it had their standard "In stock. Ships from United States. Most customers receive within 4-10 days." They went out of stock within a couple hours. I noticed they are back in stock today but there is also another line added "This product will ship out in 5-7 days." which is the same as the DJI website now states. I'm not sure if they actually had any in stock either day or were just using the updated shipping times from the DJI website.

Good luck. I've had a battery on order from DJI since oct 15. My Mavic order from newegg also said "ships in 5-7 days" and that frame is long gone.

They ship when they actually ship, and any predictions, or estimates, are just that. Don't bet the farm on them, and prepare to be disappointed. Have a "safe space" available to mourn in, just in case. ;) It won't be here. We have all learned that any promise of shipping by a certain date is just a WAG and puffery, and not a contract. :p

These batteries will ship on time if you keep up with it.
When the 3 days passes and you get nothing, contact them via email and they will make DJI send shipping confirmation and tracking number.
Happened to me 6 days ago and batteries arrived this morning.
Just be sure to contact them after the 1-3 days has past and it'll probably work out fine.

These batteries will ship on time if you keep up with it.
When the 3 days passes and you get nothing, contact them via email and they will make DJI send shipping confirmation and tracking number.
Happened to me 6 days ago and batteries arrived this morning.
Just be sure to contact them after the 1-3 days has past and it'll probably work out fine.

The operative word being "probably"....;)

One thing I noticed, the mavics and the batts change from in stock to out of stock at least once every day or 2 on new eggs site. Really hoping though the batts are avail.

One thing I noticed, the mavics and the batts change from in stock to out of stock at least once every day or 2 on new eggs site. Really hoping though the batts are avail.

Two batteries that I ordered on Newegg on 11/14 arrived at my office today. I also ordered 2 more...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada