DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg taking orders again

Been that way since yesterday. Looks like they had 50 of each

FYI, those Mavics are being shipped directly by the DJI Store. Ordering from Newegg is not going to be any different than ordering directly from the DJI Store.

Reactions: Gsxr150
Hard to agree with that given the shipping summary in another thread. They're doing better than anybody else.

Reactions: lifeismusic
Think about it guys. DJI is absolutely prioritizing shipments to it's high volume channels ( Newegg, Apple etc ) as they have far more impact on their business long term than upsetting a few guys via DJI.com. They have contractual commitments to the 'big boy's that they need to meet or they experience repercussions direct or indirect from those channels ( IE Newegg drops the line ). I went against my own personal vow to 'hang tight' and ordered one from Newegg.com yesterday. My order on dji.com was placed on October 10th so lets see who wins when my second one was placed November 23rd. In the end, if I get two because there is not time to cancel one, someone in Canada will get one via eBay or whatever for what it cost me and two people will be happy. Lets see....

Agreed, my newegg fly more combo took 21 days from order to ship confirmation. Way ahead of the 12/15 ship estimate

Agreed, my newegg fly more combo took 21 days from order to ship confirmation. Way ahead of the 12/15 ship estimate
When did you place your order? I placed mine on 21 November when it had the 15 December ship estimate. I'm only sitting at 8 days now since I ordered so I'm definitely not expecting it anytime soon but I was surprised to see your expected ship date to be the same as mine.

When did you place your order? I placed mine on 21 November when it had the 15 December ship estimate. I'm only sitting at 8 days now since I ordered so I'm definitely not expecting it anytime soon but I was surprised to see your expected ship date to be the same as mine.
I ordered on 11/1, it must have been one of the first orders of the 12/15 batch. Trust me, its coming soon ;)

Reactions: PilotMan7700
Looks like newegg shipped, anyone get tracking or they don't have any because it's from dji?

As an 11/13 order for the drone only, I just woke up to an e-mail today that included tracking info. However, it's not really trackable yet because it is still in the "packing" stage and hasn't actually made it to a fedex office yet...just a label that has been printed.

As an 11/13 order for the drone only, I just woke up to an e-mail today that included tracking info. However, it's not really trackable yet because it is still in the "packing" stage and hasn't actually made it to a fedex office yet...just a label that has been printed.

Good to hear. My order was 11/14 for the basic kit from newegg, man I'm really hoping I hear something soon.

I received tracking on my fly more kit, and they charged my card. Tracking states eta Dec 5th. (I ordered on Nov 24th, totally serious) Newegg rules!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82