DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newer build Mavic Pro - August 2017

mikewired

Reactions
I purchased a newer build Mavic Pro with an August 2017 build date for 1150 FMC. I have not activated it yet and just researching about the 1080 60 issue on the 1rst gen Mavics. Are the cameras in these later built birds newer possibly? Trying to decide between a decent deal on Reg Mavic or Mavic Platinum.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I purchased a newer build Mavic Pro with an August 2017 build date for 1150 FMC. I have not activated it yet and just researching about the 1080 60 issue on the 1rst gen Mavics. Are the cameras in these later built birds newer possibly? Trying to decide between a decent deal on Reg Mavic or Mavic Platinum.
Someone mentioned that the aliasing issue was fixed for higher frame rate 1080p, but I haven't checked it myself.

By the way, that Mavic version is 10% more efficient than older builds. I've have 4 Mavics. The ones dated July and August are far superior to the older ones with a solid 10% more flight time and distance. Flew it yesterday for 31.5 minutes on stock battery. August build flight:
IMG_0236-1.jpg

Reactions: Youser
By the way, that Mavic version is 10% more efficient than older builds. I've have 4 Mavics. The ones dated July and August are far superior to the older ones with a solid 10% more flight time and distance. Flew it yesterday for 31.5 minutes on stock battery. August build flight:
View attachment 25193

Hey....lets see that aerial of Apple HQ :)

Reactions: Ping^Spike
A roughly 10% is not a far superior advantage, or disadvantage, IMHO...

View attachment 25193

I've ordered a replacement one recently, hopefully it's one of these newer builds

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji