DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newest Mavic 2 Pro Update???

I have not updated for a few months guys. What's new in the latest update? Thx in advance.
Of course they look up the information on DJI website, but it's much more fun and exciting to ask here...

The release notes are available on Mavic 2 downloads page.
Thx so much msinger! It's good to know your helping out over here on the Mavic Forum like you have helped everyone with the Phantom line for so many years. Thanks so much for your dedication to helping people! I find it easier to find and navigate these forums than I do DJI's website. LOL

Not sure if it was secretly fixed or what, but the goggles RE no longer have a range issue with my M2P. I use the antenna and can go out several km now. It was only several hundred feet. Precision landing was added a few updates ago and obstacle avoidance was fully enabled in many intelligent flight modes.

Reactions: Euge
Not sure if it was secretly fixed or what, but the goggles RE no longer have a range issue with my M2P. I use the antenna and can go out several km now. It was only several hundred feet. Precision landing was added a few updates ago and obstacle avoidance was fully enabled in many intelligent flight modes.
I’m a bit confused. You think they’ve fixed the goggles range issue but still use the antenna? As a goggles re owner I thought the issue forced us to use the antenna as a workaround the range issue?

I’m a bit confused. You think they’ve fixed the goggles range issue but still use the antenna? As a goggles re owner I thought the issue forced us to use the antenna as a workaround the range issue?
Mine never worked with the antenna either before. I figure, if it works now it’s fixed. I think they’re designed to use with the antenna so if that’s all we have to do, in happy. ???

Mine never worked with the antenna either before. I figure, if it works now it’s fixed. I think they’re designed to use with the antenna so if that’s all we have to do, in happy. ???
I owned the 1st edition of the goggles (the white one) and it never needed an antenna! They messed up somewhere and having to screw on an antenna just defeats the idea of it being convenient (in the sense I can just pick it up and go without having to worry about where the antenna might be)

I think the latest update is 1.00.53?

Interesting, I never had a range issue with the M2P and the RE goggles.... and the external antenna is not used by occusync which relies entirely on the internal antennas. I've never used the external antenna.

Interesting, I never had a range issue with the M2P and the RE goggles.... and the external antenna is not used by occusync which relies entirely on the internal antennas. I've never used the external antenna.

There's an external antenna? You guys must NOT be talking about the original white goggles right? I've never had a range issue. Should I have?
boreynoldsradio

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike