DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newish flyer

Lauee

Reactions
Hi everyone, I’ve been on this site for a few months now but have just observed from afar and have been digesting all the information imparted by everyone. I’ve been flying for just over a year now starting on the Mavic air but have just upgraded to the Mavic air 2 and what a fantastic drone this is, the difference from the air 1 is amazing. Over the last year I have been trying to fly as often as possible to get my flying to a decent level (still a long way to go) but with our great British weather I don’t get nearly as much flying in as I’d like. This week I visited a place called Ingleton falls in Yorkshire , England and took some footage which I’d like to share with everyone. This is my first video made through the fly app and all done on my iPhone. The video isn’t perfect but it’s not bad for my first attempt, I hope you like it.
I’d just like to add that the advice given by some of you has been invaluable to me and there are some geniuses on here especially SAR104, his wizardry is mind boggling.
As I said my video isn’t perfect but it’s my first proper attempt , all critiques gratefully accepted
Peter, Liverpool, England

Hi everyone, I’ve been on this site for a few months now but have just observed from afar and have been digesting all the information imparted by everyone. I’ve been flying for just over a year now starting on the Mavic air but have just upgraded to the Mavic air 2 and what a fantastic drone this is, the difference from the air 1 is amazing. Over the last year I have been trying to fly as often as possible to get my flying to a decent level (still a long way to go) but with our great British weather I don’t get nearly as much flying in as I’d like. This week I visited a place called Ingleton falls in Yorkshire , England and took some footage which I’d like to share with everyone. This is my first video made through the fly app and all done on my iPhone. The video isn’t perfect but it’s not bad for my first attempt, I hope you like it.
I’d just like to add that the advice given by some of you has been invaluable to me and there are some geniuses on here especially SAR104, his wizardry is mind boggling.
As I said my video isn’t perfect but it’s my first proper attempt , all critiques gratefully accepted
Peter, Liverpool, England
Nice -
I must say, to have digested the info this site provides is astounding! (cause there is ALOT - LOL)
Welcome - !
Is there a link you meant to share? Ill have a look in case you put it in an album.

welcome to the forum ,as @ChrisPilot136 said you need to post a link to your video so we can see it
also i moved your post to the correct forum take care and happy flying

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Mersea!

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide--including many in Liverpool--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic%20Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual_v1.2.pdf

The waterfalls running backwards was interesting :)
I have yet to make a nice video worth sharing - congrats on yours!

Reactions: Hauptmann and Lauee
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair