DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nexus 7

horesham

Reactions
Can somebody confirm whether you can switch charging 'off' when using the Nexus 7 (2nd generation) connected to the Mavic Controller via the bottom usb connection ?
Thanks Roger

Can somebody confirm whether you can switch charging 'off' when using the Nexus 7 (2nd generation) connected to the Mavic Controller via the bottom usb connection ?
You can't .. it's not a feature that the AndroidOS has.

btw the Nexus 7 was OK when it was released back in 2013, but it's not going to run current DJI apps very well.

Reactions: harle83
You can't .. it's not a feature that the AndroidOS has.

btw the Nexus 7 was OK when it was released back in 2013, but it's not going to run current DJI apps very well.
I agree totally, I was a long time user of android and the Nexus line. DJI never has said it but from everything I've seen and used Apple products just seem to work and work very well. I have a brand new LTE Tab S6 and I have problems, with my iPad smooth sailing never a problem. I've used it with 2 Phantoms a Spark and myMavic Air. You're asking for disaster even trying to use something that old let alone the OS from 2013. I would strongly urge you to drop the Nexus and get a iPad mini no older than the 4th generation and fly with it. I don't know which Mavic you're flying but you'd kick yourself forever if you lost it. Be 100% safe, have a greta one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121