DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFT Issues

• Thread starter Deleted member 115259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115259

I have had issues on an off with NFZ. I downgraded to 01.00.0510 because it was having troubles releasing when i was getting NFZ. It would release but and it would say unlock successful but never really unlock. When I went to 01.00.0510 it worked. But i switched out the batter and the issue came back. Do i have to do the firmware downgrade on all batteries. Please advise as this NFZ is a pain in the *** with fase notifications and then it says unlocked but not really unlocking it. Been fighting with this for a few months now. Use to not have any issues what so ever. Should I go back even further on the firmware. Mav 2 Pro

Reactions: lensimages
The only time I've had an unlock issue with my M2Z was that I didn't receive the text message in a timely manner.

If you're unlocking via web, make sure you enter the flight controller (AC) serial number and not the RC serial. I believe too, the SN shown in the app is different than the SN printed on the AC.

unlocking via the app. It doen't unlock it says successful but never releases. SMH. Very very highly annoying and wasted lots of time. Downgraded to several firmware level back. working far better.. not upgrade any more till they fix it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000