DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ-Limit message in remote control after deleating NFZ-files

Danielbrauer

Reactions
After I've deleated the NFZ-Files by root-access at my Mavic Pro Platinum (Firmware V01.04.0300 without 305 and 306) and modifing the parameters as you can see in the enclosed picture, I get the message "NFZ-Limit" in my remote control. This massage appears only in the remote control and not in the app (app is a patched one without NFZ-files). I can start the drone ordinary. What went wrong? How can I disable this message?

Airport_limit_parameter.jpg

Did you redo the FW on the RC too? if not put FW that was released for the controller when 300 was released and see if that helps.

Comes from the app. I had it before removing modules and afterwards.
It come up once the drone has GPS if I remember correctly.
The first time it appeared was after attaching the RC to an android phone with dji go app.

Last edited:
Today I tried again.
In the modified app version 4.1.3, there is no NFZ limit message on the controller, only if I use the modified version 4.1.22.

Yea it doesn’t actually prevent you from taking off so don’t worry. Plus when are you really gonna fly without gps. Even if using non-modded DJI Go it just tries to limit you but then realizes it can’t and gives up.

I've been searching far and wide for a solution to that annoying message on the RC .NFZ LIMIT, I had the NLD DJI go mod installed on my phone. I then deleted this just to see if I got the same message with 4.1.3 app that I modded and boom the message on the RC has disappeared so I guess it was the NLD modded app .hope this helps someone, oh I modded the DJI go app with deejay modder that you can find if you google it good luck

make sure controller is on the same version , you can always reflash it but you know you can bypass nfz on the newest firmware but I use same one your using for same reason debug mode for adjusting Param and the boosted signal just use nld if you need any software or firmware for the platinum pm me I have everything that I have seen

Hi thanks, so if I get you right I flash same firmware as my AC I have modified it of course with superpatcher. I then modified some parameters in dji assistant. I then upgraded with the modified firmware v. 4.500. With 905, 306 AND 305 modules removed IE a custom version. So I guess I have to flash firmware v. 4.500 to my RC

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut