DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ on Mavic Pro Startup

mravicprilot

Reactions
Hello guys, is it just me or anyone having this problem? I'm using the latest firmware, and nowhere near any NFZ, I also use android to run the Dji go 4 app.

Wait until you get a good GPS lock. That should clear the NFZ problem!

Just wait for it to get a good position fix and assuming your not in a NFZ then it will go away

No I say a bug. Next time you turn on your app om the phone or iPad etc without starting the controller or mavic, go to the find my drone and see where it is. Every time I restart the iPad the drone has miraculously travelled all the way back to China to a NFZ. The only way it comes out is by the GPS firing up and locating it not in a NFZ.

Reactions: mravicprilot
No I say a bug. Next time you turn on your app om the phone or iPad etc without starting the controller or mavic, go to the find my drone and see where it is. Every time I restart the iPad the drone has miraculously travelled all the way back to China to a NFZ. The only way it comes out is by the GPS firing up and locating it not in a NFZ.
I agree, I remember the earlier firmware doesn't act like this, it's only showed atti mode before acquiring gps signal

Reactions: Maph
Actually I take it back. Now on my iPad and now it is actually showing the last place I was flying. Different to how it was, must have taken a few flights before it locked into my area!

I've flown twice, and it happened one of those times. But it cleared it's self after a while. And I was around 15kms from the nearest NFZ.

There are already tons of threads on this issue since .0600. Here is just one:
Told to Hold off on update?

Yes it is indeed an issue, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is wanting to startup and do tests or to fly indoors, etc.

I personally believe it is as said above, a step to get more DJI nanny control over our devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore