DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ. Ran into an issue last week.

serpa4

Reactions
I flew near a national park this past week. It allowed me to takeoff and fly, but every 1 minute while flying, I'd get a popup window that makes me acknowledge the NFZ by checking two boxes and selecting Ok. This was ok when taking off, but every 1 minute almost caused a crash because it blocks my view of the screen. I've been fly for about a year, and usually only acknowledge it upon take off. This was my 1st time seeing it 50 times in a single flight.
Is this normal?

I flew near a national park this past week. It allowed me to takeoff and fly, but every 1 minute while flying, I'd get a popup window that makes me acknowledge the NFZ by checking two boxes and selecting Ok. This was ok when taking off, but every 1 minute almost caused a crash because it blocks my view of the screen. I've been fly for about a year, and usually only acknowledge it upon take off. This was my 1st time seeing it 50 times in a single flight.
Is this normal?
I don’t think I ever got a second notice after self authorizing. Sometimes I get second notices that I am near unpaved airports, but that doesn’t require any input other than Xing the screen.

Last edited:
Is this normal?

Wow, I just had this yesterday. Wasn't even in a NFZ. Every 10 seconds had to check the box and click ok. Think I ended up landing it and restarting everything. Worked fine after.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters