DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nice battery charger, 4 at once.

Reactions: pelagic_one
ouch, I only have 3 batteries and am rarely in that much of a rush that I can't wait for the hub to charge

It looks starkely similar to the original Mavic Air charger except different connectors.

I ordered one from AliExpress for just under $30 delivered but the seller seems to have bumped up the price. Supply and demand I suppose? When it arrives is anyone's guess, I only really need the connectors as I can hook it up to my existing 3S chargers and solder an XT60 connector to it but those almost cost as much as the charger itself.

Is anyone aware of any charge leads that exist like this one? DJI Phantom 4 to 4mm Banana Plugs Battery Charge Lead Cable by Venom
I asked those guys if they are going to make some for the MA2 and they said no. I'd love to just get a couple of those for the MA2 so I can use my SkyRC charger.
Just keep an eye out on AliExpress, they'll come out in a few weeks usually and probably cost ~$5 each give or take. Don't think I've ever seen them in banana plug form, usually XT60 but you can probably get a bananaplug to XT60 cable as well if you dont already have one.

Don't forget to buy the AC adapter. Otherwise you'll not be able to plug it in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada