DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night mode setting for dji mavic air

Bhalchandra_j

Reactions
I have mavic air drone, n m using it for wedding videography, on day shooting it will fine, but at night, I can't take proper shooting as I want, pls give me a good setting for mavic air at night shooting,

For video, the slowest shutter speed is 1/25 for 24 fps. You would have to increase your ISO significantly to get anything viewable. Even then, the video is going to be very noisy.

If you have time before the event, do a test shot in conditions that represent what you are looking to do and decide whether the product is useable.

I have mavic air drone, n m using it for wedding videography, on day shooting it will fine, but at night, I can't take proper shooting as I want, pls give me a good setting for mavic air at night shooting,
I would recommend a different drone. You will never get acceptable night video with a Mavic Air, especially for an event as special as a wedding. The couple will be very unhappy with any night footage shot with the MA.

At the very least you would need a Mavic 2 Pro or for me I like the Phantom 4 Pro even better. Both have a 1" sensor but I feel the P4P gives better video. Beyond that you would need to move to an Inspire 2 to do even better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada