DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No 4k in quickshots??

Hiflyer808

Reactions

This guy has the interesting minority view that the Air 2 is better than the M2 Pro for PHOTOGRAPHY, because of the 48k images. He also I think overrates the M2 Pro's video capabilities vs. the Air 2, in that he doesn't mention the advantages that 4k60fps offers, and doesn't discuss the issues with resolution in the full fov mode.

But what stood out for me snd what i want to talk about here is, he says the Air 2 switches to 1080p when doing quickshots! What?? I remember deciding not to get the original Air because of this issue, and then I heard later it had been changed, with 4k available. Can it be that it has gone back to being 1080p? Really? Or did he just not notice a setting? Please, please, can anyone confirm that quickshots are only 1080p with no workarounds? If so, HUGE disappointment for me.

I noticed that as well. The new tracking might actually make using the Quickshots attractive assuming this was an error on his part.

What was the outcome regarding this question. Can you shoot 4K when doing a quickshot? Does the camera default to a resolution/frame rate in the Quickshot mode?

Also, are the forward/back and bottom sensors operative while in quickshot mode and shooting 4K?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest