DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No camera view on controller screen

Blume TMS

Reactions
A couple of times in the last two months I could not get the camera view on the controller screen for my Mavic 2 pro. I would just turn the drone off and back on and this would fix it. Yesterday I went to use the drone and the first thing that happened was a notice came on that I HAD to upgrade the firmware again, I swear I did all this just a few weeks ago.... and now... no matter how many times I re-start... no image on my controller. I've sent an inquiry to customer service today and of course have only gotten an automatic response .... that they can't fix anything because of cover... but I'm just hoping it is one of the zillion settings on the thing....

I think I fixed it.... first... no cable this is the dedicated controller... I went to the original 'front' screen settings and found where you can choose a drone... when I tried to do this it prompted me to push the link button on the Mavic 2. Now what the heck is that? No picture or hint as to where it is... but I open the little rubber cover on the side of the drone, opposite of the card slot and there is a little blue button and so I did that... I think what that actually does is set the drone back to factory settings... I have not check the operators manual which I down loaded and printed out... something like 80+ pages... but when I did this it fixed the problem... now I just have to reset everything. I did take the drone out and fly it.... and it worked fine after I go through all the other BS they put in.... I'm in a restricted area and it is always 'hollering' at me on the screen and making me repeatedly take responsibility for flying the drone. (I'm still trying to figure out who I am supposed to blame if I mess up)

I think I fixed it.... first... no cable this is the dedicated controller... I went to the original 'front' screen settings and found where you can choose a drone... when I tried to do this it prompted me to push the link button on the Mavic 2. Now what the heck is that? No picture or hint as to where it is... but I open the little rubber cover on the side of the drone, opposite of the card slot and there is a little blue button and so I did that... I think what that actually does is set the drone back to factory settings... I have not check the operators manual which I down loaded and printed out... something like 80+ pages... but when I did this it fixed the problem... now I just have to reset everything. I did take the drone out and fly it.... and it worked fine after I go through all the other BS they put in.... I'm in a restricted area and it is always 'hollering' at me on the screen and making me repeatedly take responsibility for flying the drone. (I'm still trying to figure out who I am supposed to blame if I mess up)

You mean after all that it was only a linking issue between the RC and AC ;)
1599561238187.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98