DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No cost, royality free music for drone footage?

mraroid

Reactions
Hi folks...

I may have bitten off more than I can chew and started editing my Mavic Mini footage using DaVinchi Resolve 16 on my PC. I have watched many beginner videos on You Tube, and I am now at the kindergarten level.

I have a rough cut of my first two flights. I am looking for some free, royalty free music to add to my very short video. It is less then 6 minutes.

Can any one direct me to any web sites where I can down load some royalty free music, that is free, to use with my footage?

I like the free music in the DJI Fly app, but I am unable to figure out how to export that music to my PC.

BTW, I have dumped many many hours into the editing part of the DJI Fly app, but it seems more complicated to me
than DaVinchi. And besides, I can not see my footage very well on my small cell phone. I like to look at my
footage on my big desktop computer screen.

Suggestions welcomed.

Thanks so much.

mraroid in Salem Oregon, US

Budd is correct...Ton's on YouTube, as well as a few other sites like Freemusicarchive.Org and SoundCloud.com

Thanks everyone. I will check out the many suggestions. I am totally new to this, so not plugged into how it all works.

mraroid

Hi folks...

I may have bitten off more than I can chew and started editing my Mavic Mini footage using DaVinchi Resolve 16 on my PC. I have watched many beginner videos on You Tube, and I am now at the kindergarten level.

I have a rough cut of my first two flights. I am looking for some free, royalty free music to add to my very short video. It is less then 6 minutes.

Can any one direct me to any web sites where I can down load some royalty free music, that is free, to use with my footage?

I like the free music in the DJI Fly app, but I am unable to figure out how to export that music to my PC.

BTW, I have dumped many many hours into the editing part of the DJI Fly app, but it seems more complicated to me
than DaVinchi. And besides, I can not see my footage very well on my small cell phone. I like to look at my
footage on my big desktop computer screen.

Suggestions welcomed.

Thanks so much.

mraroid in Salem Oregon, US
I use bensounds ... plenty on there

A few posts below yours you will find a member who offers a large library of free music.

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Thanks everyone for the good music information. Yo! MAvic_South_Oz! Thank you so much for making your music available. I will head over to your site and check it out.

mraroid

It's Eric Matyas' music, not MAvic_South_Oz ?

Oh yeah, didn't notice the thread title (comes up automatically in the thread link paste) makes it look like it was mine !!
Eric is very generous sharing his portfolio here, all that is needed is the acknowledgment in the posted video as requested.

My bad. Apologizes to Eric. Thank you so much Eric for the music. Some of us (well me) have no musical ability. We wish we had some short royalty free music for the drone footage. I am quite happy to post a link and give credit to you and your site if I use your music. Thanks again.

mraroid

Enjoy
Wendy

My 50 cents on the subject - use youtube library as bots checking for royalties knows those tunes and don't claim Your content (or not that frequently ;) ) from other sources you'll have more claims and thou you can dispute them it's a lot of time and efforts (at least for me ;) ), that's why I stopped uploading my clips in FB but rather share links to Youtube as FB bots often claim ownership on YT music and disputes are taking weeks while clips are muted :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair