DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No flight records.

Buddhamcbuddha

Reactions
Hi

Can anyone help?

I purchased a new Mavic 2 Zoom and the flight records are not showing in the app. My old drone flight records are there but nothing from the new drone.

I've done several flights with the new drone. Everything else seems ok.

Thanks

thanks

I have had three previous drones. When I swipe the screen I can see the records of each previous drone but not the new one.

Hi

Can anyone help?

I purchased a new Mavic 2 Zoom and the flight records are not showing in the app. My old drone flight records are there but nothing from the new drone.

I've done several flights with the new drone. Everything else seems ok.

Thanks

I cant help but the above is an older link an I dont think it was ever resolved. But it does give you some things to try.

I cant help but the above is an older link an I dont think it was ever resolved. But it does give you some things to try.
It's not relevant to the OP's situation.
Dat files might be deleted after synching but the .txt files which are the flight records you see in the app are not.

Reactions: Otisangb
It's not relevant to the OP's situation.
Dat files might be deleted after synching but the .txt files which are the flight records you see in the app are not.
Oops, you are correct. Thanks. Don't know what the heck i was thinking amd i did read the op 1st post completely. When i said "i can't help help" i guess i wasnt kidding. No mavicpilot for me tonight. I appologize to the op.

Try switching the phone off and then on. I know it seems bizarre but I was trying an 'old' tablet and the txt file flight logs for the latest session did not appear in the flightrecord folder until the tablet had been switched off and on. That said it was a different situation to the OP's in that the flights did appear in the front page of the app thing even if they were not appearing in the flightrecord folder but......... maybe.............

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost