DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No fly zone question!

Bransen111

Reactions
Hey everyone, so I finally got my drone figured out! I’m ready to fly now but it’s saying I’m in a NFZ, I went to the dji website and got the permission to fly for 24 hours but it still won’t let me fly for some reason. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I uploaded a photo of the NFZ showing that I have a valid NFZ access

Attachments

• 3152E57F-A18F-4A29-A07F-997F3E7DAC09.png
    3152E57F-A18F-4A29-A07F-997F3E7DAC09.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 39
Make sure that when you go to dji Go4, that it is turned on (slider button) and that it opens the zone. It took me forever to get it right, but I opened the zone on my PC and then took the drone and iPad out to where I was going to fly.
Good Luck

Make sure that when you go to dji Go4, that it is turned on (slider button) and that it opens the zone. It took me forever to get it right, but I opened the zone on my PC and then took the drone and iPad out to where I was going to fly.
Good Luck
Thank you but can you explain which button needs to be turned on? I can’t find anything that looks like it will help with the NFZ problem

When you use DJI Go4 and the ontroller is connected to the drone, there are 3 dots. When you go to that list, you will see “unlock list. You need tomake sure it is on.

Reactions: Darren
Good Luck
That was a wonderful way to answer his question. I wish there were more like it. I honestly think ALOT of newbies are afraid to ask some of the crazier legit questions for fear of hazing. I really wish people were more understanding this hobby would be ALOT better if that were true!!!

Reactions: Darren and ToddR
Thank you for the comment. I am a newby myself and spent HOURS trying to fly in the restricted area where I live. I'm happy to help anyone so they don't have to go through what I did.

Reactions: BIGDAVE and ToddR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3