DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No fly zone

Mike F

Reactions
I have to delete Go4 app and download app each time I try to fly my Mavic Air to gain authorization in no fly zone. Live about 5 miles from small airport. Would Litchi app allow me

I have to delete Go4 app and download app each time I try to fly my Mavic Air to gain authorization in no fly zone. Live about 5 miles from small airport. Would Litchi app allow me
No geo zones are on the drone.

I do understand why you are constantly un installing your app.
You can request permission to fly via the app or at dji unlock web link address. I own a mavic air, and where I live, I am in a no fly zone...I fly all time in no fly zones.

Reactions: RonW and Hugostini
I live within the 5 mile base of Class C KCOS. I fly both, my Spark and Mavic Air. I simply use the DJI unlock via FLY, then fly via Litchi. Sometimes, I have had to start with FLY, go into a 5’ hover, close FLY, open LITCHI and from there on have fun. Pain in the arse having to use DJI propitiatory unlock!

i installed the patch from No Limit Dronez. i think it was about $35.00USD. it removes NFZ's as well as altitude restrictions (this can come in handy if you are flying near mountains and take off from ground level). There are several other "adjustments" you can make as well. I have it on both of my M1P's

Reactions: DagDerniT
I do understand why you are constantly un installing your app.
You can request permission to fly via the app or at dji unlock web link address. I own a mavic air, and where I live, I am in a no fly zone...I fly all time in no fly zones.
When I try to unlock and answer questions to get permission it will not unlock. Called DJI help desk and was told to delete app and install again. I can then unlock and fly but I have to reset all settings on drone. I am having to do this each time

I live within the 5 mile base of Class C KCOS. I fly both, my Spark and Mavic Air. I simply use the DJI unlock via FLY, then fly via Litchi. Sometimes, I have had to start with FLY, go into a 5’ hover, close FLY, open LITCHI and from there on have fun. Pain in the arse having to use DJI propitiatory unlock!
What is DJI propitiatory unlock and how do I do it? . There are a couple of areas I want to fly and it's in a Do Not Fly zone. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser